The McDougalls Sponge Mix recipes have been reformulated and now come with improved mixing instructions, helping to create an even better, quality product.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
- 350g McDougalls Sponge Mix
- 2 Medium bananas (mashed)
- 140ml Orange juice
- Place the orange juice into a mixing bowl and add the McDougalls Sponge Mix and the mashed banana.
- Select the whisk attachment and mix on a slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for a further 4 minutes on medium speed, to produce a smooth batter.
- Transfer to a greased and lined 900g (2lb) loaf tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 30-35 minutes or until golden and well risen.
- Serve cold in slices or warm with Bird's Custard.