Banana Butterscotch Delight
For a tasty dessert just layer some Butterscotch Angel Delight with sliced bananas.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: —
Serving Size: 150g
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 850ml Cold water or
- 1500ml Cold Skimmed or Semi skimmed milk
- 300g Angel Delight Butterscotch
- 25g Cocoa powder
- Pour the cold water or milk into a mixing bowl fitted with a whisk, add the Angel Delight Butterscotch and whisk for 30 seconds on slow speed.
- Scrape down and whisk for a further 2 minutes on high speed until thick and creamy.
- Slice the banana and divide between individual serving dishes.
- Pour or pipe the Delight onto the bananas and chill.
Sift the cocoa powder onto the top of the Delight just before service. Sliced bananas should be sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent then discolouring.