Banana Butterscotch Delight (1970’s)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: —
Serving Size: 150g
- 2 Large ripe bananas, sliced (sprinkle with lemon juice if not using immediately to prevent browning)
- 850ml Cold water
- 300g Butterscotch Angel Delight
- 25g Cocoa
- Pour the cold water or milk into a bowl and whisk for 30 seconds. Add the Angel Delight on slow speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down and whisk on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Divide the sliced bananas between the serving dishes.
- Pour or pipe the Angel Delight on top of the bananas. Chill.
- When ready to serve decorate with sifted cocoa powder.
Allow Angel Delight to stand for 5 minutes before piping.