Baked Salmon with Homepride Noodle Salad
Use Sharwood’s Noodles and Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce to create this Oriental inspired dish.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 1 tsp Five-spice
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and grated
- 2 Heaped tsp grated fresh ginger
- 50ml Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 50ml Sesame seed oil
- 20ml Rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 100g Kale cabbage
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100g Carrots, thinly sliced
- 150g Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 150g Cucumber, diced
- 50g Radishes, sliced
- 100g White cabbage, shredded
- 1 Bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 500g Cooked Sharwood’s noodles
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 x 65-70g Salmon fillets
- 200ml Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Coat the salmon with the Homepride Sweet Chilli Sauce and bake for 8-10 minutes at 180°C/350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
- Place the kale, oil and salt into a bowl so the kale starts to wilt.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, coriander and noodles and mix together.
To serve, divide the noodle salad between 10 bowls. Drizzle with the dressing and top with a piece of baked salmon.