McDougalls flapjack mix with diced appricots.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serving Size: 80g
- 1500g McDougalls Flapjack Mix
- 150ml Water
- 300g Dried Apricots roughly chopped
- Place the McDougalls Flapjack mix and chopped apriocts in a bowl fitted with a beater. Blend in the water on slow speeed and mix for 15 seconds until mix is moist.
- Press into a greased lined 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14) tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170C/325F/Gas Mark 3 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. For fan-assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 160C. Cool slightly and cut into bars.
Check Apricots label for additional allergen information.