- 700g McDougalls Sponge Mix
- 500g Canned apple chopped
- 200ml Apple Juice
- Place HALF the correct amount of apple juice into a mixing bowl and add the weighed out McDougalls sponge mix and apple.
- Select the whisk attachment and mix on a MEDIUM speed for 2 minutes, until it's a smooth paste.
- Gradually add the remaining apple juice & scrape down
- Mix for a further 2 minutes on MEDIUM speed.
- Transfer to a greased 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14) tin.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 190C/375F Gas Mark 5 for 20-25 minutes until risen and golden.
Serve as a hot pudding with custard.