- 500g McDougalls Flapjack Mix
- 500g McDougalls Brownie Mix
- 1kg Tinned apples
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the McDougalls Flapjack Mix and McDougalls Brownie Mix into a bowl fitting with a beater. Add the tinned apple and mix on slow speed for about 15 seconds until all of the ingredients are incorporated into a moist mix.
- Place the mixture into a greased and lined 25cm x 35cm tin, level out and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool in the tin and then portion into squares.