Ambrosia Mince Pies
- 200g McDougalls Shortcrust Pastry (made as per instructions)
- 200g Mincemeat
- 100g Ambrosia Custard
- 50g McDougalls Crumble Mix
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Make the McDougalls Shortcrust Pastry Mix as per the instructions on pack, cover and rest for at least 15 minutes before using.
- Roll out the pastry to approximately 3mm thick and using a cutter, cut to the size suitable for lining a non-stick tartlet tray. Repeat until all the pastry is used up.
- Dock the base of each pastry case to prevent it rising.
- Mix the mincemeat and the Ambrosia Custard together until fully combined. Spoon the mixture into each tartlet and top with the McDougalls Crumble Mix.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown.