- 1.5kg Sharwood's Medium Egg Noodles (cooked & refreshed)
- 1kg Flank steak (thinly cut into strips)
- 400g Red & green peppers (sliced)
- 200g Onions (diced)
- 1kg Sharwood's Chow Mein & Chinese Mushroom Sauce
- 50g Spring onions
- Coriander to garnish
- In a little sunflower oil, pan fry the beef for 1 minute.
- Add the peppers and onion and continue cooking for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles and cook for a further minute.
- Add the sauce and heat through.
- Serve, garnished with spring onions and coriander
Using Flank steak, be sure to cut the meat as thinly as possble and accross the grain to ensure it's as tender as possible.
You can also marinade the beef in soy, adding in other flavours, such as ginger; this will add to the flavour as well as making it more tender.