- 450g Canned Tuna Fish (Drained)
- 1000g Homepride Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 250g Pasta,Cooked And Refreshed
- 1Q Red Pepper, Diced
- 200g Canned Sweetcorn, Drained
- 25g Cheese, Grated
- Combine Tuna and Homepride Creamy Tomato Sauce in a large bowl.
- Add the pasta, red pepper, sweetcorn and mix well.
- Tip into serving dish and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at Gas Mark 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6, or until the top is golden and crispy.
As an alternative this dish can be heated through in a pan. Additional vegetables can be added such as broccoli or peas.