- 1.5kg Chicken Wings
- 300g Sharwood's Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Chopped coriander and deep fried spring onion for garnish
- Trim the tip off chicken wings and discard.
- Cut the wings at the knuckle and marinade in the sauce for 4 - 12 hours (the longer you marinade the more flavour it will impart).
- Bake in the oven at 180c for approx 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked and the glaze is golden red.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander and some deep fried spring onion
For an extra kick, add a little chopped chilli or chilli powder