Use the recipe calculator below to quickly and easily generate costed recipes by inputting a few key details. The tool helps calculate portion costs and menu prices, which can be easily emailed or printed.
- Write out your recipe below, adding a new row for each ingredient you use (either by hitting the tab or pressing the return key).
- Once your recipe has been inputted, using the tools on the left hand side, add the following information:
- How much cooking loss you estimate
- How many portions you require
- The price you wish to charge for each dish
The calculations will then appear on the right hand side the calculator and will tell you key information including total recipe cost, cost of each portion, your GP and how much cash margin you will make.