The Perfect Christmas Party Recipe Guide
Ahead of the festive season, we’re excited to launch The Perfect Christmas Party Recipe Guide, to help chefs and caterers maximise this opportunity. The new guide is designed to provide helpful hints and tips, as well as some inspiring recipes to drive sales and footfall over the Christmas period.
We undertook research to discover what consumers are looking for when eating out during the party season. The findings revealed that British cuisine remains the most popular meal choice, with consumers preferring traditional choices when dining at Christmas parties.
Developed with Executive Chef Mark Rigby, the new recipes have been created to utilise the products and ingredients chefs and caterers already have stocked in their kitchens at Christmas, for example Paxo Sage & Onion Stuffing; which can be used to create pigs in blankets.
The guide contains a number of traditional Christmas dishes redeveloped in a canapé format, as 77% of consumers enjoy a traditional turkey dinner as part of their Christmas party celebrations. We’ve also teamed up with a drinks expert to provide the ultimate match between our festive recipes and a selection of drinks for outlets to recommend to diners, such as:
- Cheese and Pineapple Sticks paired with Moet & Chandon Nectar Impérial
- Chilli & Lime Battered Prawns paired with Leitz Magdalenenkreuz Riesling Kabinett
- Beetroot blinis with smoked salmon paired with Gekkeikan Daiginjo Sake
- Turkey & Cheese Croquettes paired with Gerard Thomas Saint-Aubin 1er Cru
- Paxo Pigs in Blankets paired with Sheppy’s Dabinett Apple Cider
- Italian Skewers paired with Tanqueray Gin Dirty Martini with olive and caper berry garnish
- Mini Yorkshire Puddings paired with Meantime Raspberry Wheat Beer
- Custard Cream Trifle Shots paired with Torres Floralis Moscatel Oro
- Chocolate Meringues with Baileys paired with Islay cream shot
- Christmas Pudding Truffles paired with Taylors 10 Year Old Tawny Port
 Premier Foodservice – The Perfect Christmas Party Recipe Guide 2017